No better way to cool down with a chocolate smoothie bowl by Healthy Eating Jo! Here's the super duper easy recipe ~
What you'll need:
- 1/3 cup oats
- 2 Tbsp chia seeds
- 1 Tbsp psyllium husk
- 1 scoop choc or vanilla protein powder
- 1 Tbsp cacao powder
- 1 Tbsp Damn Sugar drinking chocolate powder
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 cup almond milk unsweetened
- Blend until smooth.
- Let sit for 5 minutes to thicken while you prepare toppings.
- Add toppings and Enjoy! Topped with banana, blueberries, raspberries, sliced almonds and pepitas.