What you'll need:
- 1/2 C almond milk
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 C oat flour (gf if needed)
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 C coconut sugar
- 1 Tbsp maple syrup/ rice malt (or do 1/3 C coconut sugar instead)
- 2 large bananas
- 1/2 C chocolate chips
- 1 heaped Tbsp Damn Sugar cacao hot chocolate
- 1 1/2 tsp bicarbonate soda
- Mix almond milk and apple cider vinegar together. Let sit for 10 minutes to curdle.
- Meanwhile, mix oat flour, cinnamon, vanilla, baking powder, coconut sugar, maple syrup, bananas, chocolate chips and Damn Sugar cacao hot chocolate together.
- Mix bicarbonate soda into the almond milk mixture.
- Blend all until smooth.
- Pour into cup cake cups and bake at a preheated 180° for 20-25 mins.