What you'll need:
- 1.5 cups flour of choice
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp Damn Sugar salted caramel hot chocolate
- 2 tsp coconut sugar
- 1 cup water or dairy free milk of choice
- 2 small ripe bananas
- Combine all dry ingredients in a bowl and mix.
- Combine the bananas and water/milk in a food processor and add more milk if necessary. The thicker the batter the thicker the pancakes.
- Lightly grease a non-stick pan with a bit of coconut oil, and heat to just below medium heat.
- Pour mixture into pancake sized blobs.
- When they start to bubble it's time to flip!
- Serve with toppings of choice.