Consuelo of Earthly Taste never fails to impress! She's done it again with these super fudgey brownies with a Damn Sugar salted caramel frosting! Making a batch of these needs to go straight to the top of your to-do list ;)
What you'll need:
- 140 grams almond butter
- 200 grams pitted dates (20-21 dates)
- 50 grams coconut oil
- 190 grams almond milk
- 40 grams cacao powder
- 150 grams spelt flour
- 1 tbsp. vanilla extract
- 4-5 vanilla stevia drops
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- a pinch of salt
- 80 grams melted coconut oil
- 120 grams pitted dates (12 dates)
- 3 tbsp. Damn Sugar salted caramel hot chocolate powder
- 3-4 tbsp. almond milk
- Pom seeds, chopped nuts, chocolate...
- Melt the coconut oil.
- Add all the ingredients to a food proccesor and blend until smooth.
- Pour batter in a brownie pan lined with parchment paper.
- Bake at 180ºC (375F) for 30-35 minutes.
- Blend together all the ingredients.
- Add more milk if you want a thinner frosting, and more powder if you want a thicker frosting.
- Top the brownies with it or eat by the spoon!