Another amazing recipe for you guys to feast your eyes on! By the super talented Shelley's Good Eats!
What you'll need:
- 1/3 cup Damn Sugar hot chocolate mix
- 1/2 cup cacao butter
- 1/2 cup Natural Peanut Butter
- Fill a small saucepan with water and place over a low heat. Place a bowl on top of the saucepan. Melt the cacao butter and Damn Sugar Hot Chocolate in the bowl, when smooth remove from heat.
- Fill chocolate moulds 1/3 of the way with chocolate mix. Then allow to set in freezer or fridge for 30mins.
- Remove and spoon 1/4-1/2 tsp peanut butter into the moulds - depending on the size of your moulds. Then fill the moulds with remaining chocolate mixture and allow to chill in the fridge for at least 4 hrs. Enjoy!