Amp up your morning tea game with these fudgey brownies. Want to outdo yourself?Add in a bit of salted caramel hot chocolate and impress your tastebuds!
What you'll need:
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar or raw sugar
- 3/4 cup flour
- 3 tbsp Damn Sugar hot chocolate powder (choose salted caramel hot chocolate to make salted caramel brownies)
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- Generous pinch of salt
- Preheat oven to 180° celcius.
- Mix dry ingredients together and wet ingredients together in separate bowls.
- Gradually add in dry ingredients into the wet ingredients and stir until incorporated.
- Line a 10 inch baking tray with baking paper and pour in batter.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean when pierced through the middle.
- Once cooked, let the brownie cool for 5 minutes. Serve immediately or store in refrigerator for up to 5 days.
We'd love to see your chocolate masterpiece - make sure to tag us on Instagram at @damnsugarplease!