- 1/4 cup flour
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp coconut sugar
- Pinch of salt
- 1 kiwi fruit, 3-4 strawberries, 1/2 small banana
- Damn Sugar chocolate sauce
- Whisk all ingredients together.
- Pour batter into pan and cook on low heat for 3-4 minutes. Spread the batter across the whole bottom of the pan to achieve a perfect circle. While the pancake is cooking, slice desired fruit toppings into small pieces.
- Flip over pancake and cook for a further 2 minutes.
- Transfer to serving plate and top with desired sliced fruit and toppings. Cut and serve!